Watch Your Life Bloom

Welcome to the Official Blog of Author Dr. Lily L. Ratliff Jenkins, of the inspirational Memoir, The Life of a Lily: Growing in His Strength, Blooming in His Love, and many other writings.

Thanks for coming by to sit awhile and reflecting along with me on everything biblical. On this blog, feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about the various topics I present. They all do come from the heart and are meant for us to ponder, be enlightened, laugh, cry, and ultimately give God all of the praise.

You will hopefully find resources on everything from writing tips to creating your own memoir, how to journal, becoming better Christians and how to walk in your callings, destinies, and witty inventions that we have deep inside of us but sometimes don't quite know how to tap into and walk in. But GOD! It is in his wisdom along with an open mind that we will get through this together. Amen! So I welcome you my brothers and sisters!

Friday, May 31, 2013

An exciting new business venture I've partnered with!


As many of you know, I've been a writer and author for a number of years. I've had book signings, seminars and workshops on writing and publishing, been interviewed on radio and TV, and even had contests in order to promote my books. But nothing can be as good as a marketing tool as Empower Network.


I've recently learned of this opportunity through a friend on Facebook. I'm an avid Facebooker and love learning new methods of business on there. Well, this one at first, was like any other, or so I thought. Upon looking at the corporate website and seeing all of the products they had to offer, one stuck out to me and I realized I finally found what I had been looking for. 'A Viral Blogging System'. It had all the bells and whistles and allowed me to do what I love...writing and blogging, but also set up an online business platform for another service I do...edit and proofread manuscripts and other documents (another online hustle :-)). So I said, "What do I have to lose? It's only $25 to start and $25 a month to maintain and use the system."



Well, all I can say is: it works! Not only do I get so much more traffic (because of the viral component of the system) but I've received many more sales from my editing business! I guess that $25 was worth it after all, huh?


So what do you receive when you purchase this product?

  • Simplified, complete blogging and internet traffic system
  • Design structure that is optimized for marketing conversions,  
  • High converting lead capture pages 
  • Full web hosting and free system upgrades 
  • Full access to your leads and customer database 
  • Full Fast Start Training series to educate you on how to start getting results by participating in our marketing platform 
  • Access to our weekly training calls to help educate you on getting results.  

Again, ALL for $25 a month!

All you have to do is have a niche, a passion, a topic or topics in which to write about, write it, and publish! There you have your blog! Then watch the traffic come to you! Look at my Empower Network Blog that I use for my business, UpgradeU Writing and Editing Services!

Why am I writing about this business that I've partnered up with? Because I know how leery any business can be, especially one that claims to be a home-based business. But know this: you tried others only to see yourself losing hundreds, maybe even thousands of money, spinning your wheels at something you've never tried before. BLOGGING, everyone does, and if you haven't, once you try, you will see how easy and fun it is, especially when dollars start coming to your bank account, even while you sleep. I'm glad I was introduced to this business, and I plan to bring others to it as well.

To learn more or to even purchase your blogging system,  click on the picture in the middle of this blog post, or click here --------------> Empower Network Blogging System!

Till next time...here's to your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin