Watch Your Life Bloom

Welcome to the Official Blog of Author Dr. Lily L. Ratliff Jenkins, of the inspirational Memoir, The Life of a Lily: Growing in His Strength, Blooming in His Love, and many other writings.

Thanks for coming by to sit awhile and reflecting along with me on everything biblical. On this blog, feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about the various topics I present. They all do come from the heart and are meant for us to ponder, be enlightened, laugh, cry, and ultimately give God all of the praise.

You will hopefully find resources on everything from writing tips to creating your own memoir, how to journal, becoming better Christians and how to walk in your callings, destinies, and witty inventions that we have deep inside of us but sometimes don't quite know how to tap into and walk in. But GOD! It is in his wisdom along with an open mind that we will get through this together. Amen! So I welcome you my brothers and sisters!

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Birthday Confession



Ps. 118:24 - This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.-(NIV)

Every age has its own glory, beauty, and wisdom. (Dennis Kimbro)


WOW! Another birthday has arrived and as I sit and reflect, I have a confession to make.

Here it is! After all that I've been through, the countless hours of trial, experiences, failures and tests, I've been more blessed today all because of YOU! I now have a strength of resolve through those tests and trials for they truly help you to discover who you really are. Today, I withhold the tears to say that I am thankful for all of you who have valued my transparency as I passionately pursued the will of God for my life. And in turn tried to pour back into each of you with God's insight and revelation on here as well as the social networks we share (FaceBook, MySpace, & LinkedIn). God has placed a special anointing on my life that I just can't shake even if I wanted to. And I'm truly grateful that He has chosen me to be an inspiration to you.

So as I go on another year in God's glory, I ask that you continue to pray for me as I go to reach the masses all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ---my heavenly Father who loves me JUST that MUCH! May the God of all mercy continue to bless you with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places and create a heaven on EARTH experience for YOU! I love you much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin