Watch Your Life Bloom

Welcome to the Official Blog of Author Dr. Lily L. Ratliff Jenkins, of the inspirational Memoir, The Life of a Lily: Growing in His Strength, Blooming in His Love, and many other writings.

Thanks for coming by to sit awhile and reflecting along with me on everything biblical. On this blog, feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about the various topics I present. They all do come from the heart and are meant for us to ponder, be enlightened, laugh, cry, and ultimately give God all of the praise.

You will hopefully find resources on everything from writing tips to creating your own memoir, how to journal, becoming better Christians and how to walk in your callings, destinies, and witty inventions that we have deep inside of us but sometimes don't quite know how to tap into and walk in. But GOD! It is in his wisdom along with an open mind that we will get through this together. Amen! So I welcome you my brothers and sisters!

Friday, August 13, 2010

August Book Give-a-way!

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've run a contest, so to show my gratitude for all of your generous support, and to lighten things up a bit, I've decided to offer an opportunity to win two of my books this month. Two winners will receive one copy of my new children's book, An Act of Forgiveness, from The Last Shall Be First Series, and my anthology, Have a Little Faith: Trouble Don't Last Always.

















All you have to do is one of two things:

1. If you are not subscribed to my blog, which also entitles you to get my monthly newletter, you will need to register your email on this page. Then put a comment for this post with the words, "Enter me into drawing" to be automatically entered.

2. If you are a subscriber, all you need to do is comment on this post with the words, "Enter me into drawing" to be automatically entered.

That's it! Everyone has the chance of winning in this drawing, the new subscribers and the veteran readers of my blog as well.

You have until August 31st in which to enter this drawing. Winners will be drawn randomly on September 1st and will be notified by email on or by September 6, 2010.

Thank you to everyone who has been following me thus far and good luck to each of you!

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin